Terms and Conditions
By using or accessing this website, client portal, webpage, or mobile application, including but not restricted to any content, information, features and services accessible on or through this Website, client portal, web page, or mobile application, or our e-mails, texts, posts and other electronic messages (collectively, our “Site”), you are acknowledge the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and acknowledge that you are responsible for adhering to any relevant local laws. You have no right to use the Site or use the Services in any other way if you do not accept these terms.
Our Site and all of its contents, features and functionality (include but are not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, as applicable. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change without prior notice any service or content that we offer on our website. If for any reason all or a portion of our site is unavailable at any time or for any length of time, we will not be held responsible.
The non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable right to view and use the website in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE set forth herein is granted to the user by “ATL” pursuant to this Agreement. The parties acknowledge that for purposes of this agreement, “user” shall mean any natural person, of whatever kind, who accesses the website and/or any of its subpages that show its content, as well as any person who is discharged or utilizes any of the services made available through this page.
You are forbidden from: when using or accessing our site:
- Altering, stealing or copying any content or services;
- Utilize the content or services for any commercial or private (commercial or non-commercial) display in public;
- Attempt to reverse engineer or decompile any software contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- Partake in data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other activity of a like nature in connection with or while using this site;
- Removing any material’s copyright or other proprietary notations; or
- Provide the materials to someone else or another organization, or “mirror” them on another server.
Content Posting. Your “Content” refers to any audio, video, text, photos, or other materials, including comments or feedback, that you choose to post on or provide to us via our website. This term is used in these Terms and Conditions of Use. You grant us a non-exclusive, global, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, and distribute your Content on our Site and in any and all media by posting it in a way that is accessible to the public. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights or violate any of the restrictions in the subsection below. We reserve the right to remove any of your Content from our Site at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
In addition to the aforementioned, you agree not to use or allow to be used any communications features or services on our site that allow text entry or the uploading or publishing of audio, video, or photographs to post, transmit, or disseminate any of the following:
- Sending unsolicited materials to people or organizations who have not consented to receive them or to whom you do not otherwise have the legal authority to deliver them;
- Content that violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party to their intellectual property, their right of publicity, their right to their privacy, their right to secrecy, or their right to be free from interference with, access to, or use of any wireless service provider’s proprietary information;
- Illegal material or data, as well as harassing, coercive, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or data, as well as material or data that is excessively harmful to minors or that otherwise could damage our reputation or that of our third-party service providers; material or data that is related to illegal drugs (e.g., marijuana, cocaine) or to pharmaceuticals, material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information or contains any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to our equipment or facilities and/or those of any third party; or material or information that is untrue, deceptive, or likely to be deceptive.
Your authorization to use and access our site is a limited license, not a transfer of ownership. We reserve the right to revoke your limited license to use or access our site at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, if you violate any of these restrictions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The user acknowledges that use of the website is at the user’s own risk and that all services and goods are provided “as is” and “as available.” The website’s functionality and the availability of the services are not guaranteed by ATL to be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
ATL does not guarantee or endorse in any way the veracity, accuracy, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material that is published on the website.
Regarding the products and information offered on or accessible through this website, ATL disclaims all responsibility and warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the following:
- The accessibility of website usage.
- The information or programs offered on or through this page are free of viruses, errors, deactivators, or any other contaminants or destructive functions, and the website as a whole is operating normally.
- Despite the aforementioned, ATL or its suppliers may update the page’s content frequently, so the user is urged to be aware that some of the information advertised, contained in, or accessible through this website may be outdated and/or inaccurate, or it may contain typographical or orthographic errors.
Limitation of Liability
To The maximum extent permitted by applicable law, it shall not, in any event, be liable for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind resulting from or connected with:
- The delay or unavailability of ATL usage when using or executing the website www.avanthatechnologies.com
- The availability or absence of the same services of any visuals or information published on, contained in, or accessible through the specified site.
- Updating or failure to update the information.
- Altering or changing the data after it has been added on the website, in whole or in part.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included in this site.
- The supply or lack of supply that the other services, all previous assumptions will be in force, even in cases where you have been notified or advised to ATL about the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you in connection with your use of this Website or the Services or information made available on this Website.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
Without having to give the user prior notice and without limiting its other rights, ATL may at any time and as it sees fit make changes to the Site’s content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases, and other components without the user having the right to sue or hold ATL liable in any way.
We have not reviewed all of the third-party websites linked to by the Site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the third-party website. Navigation to and use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for the Site at any time without notice. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the State in which we are headquartered without regard to its conflict of law provisions.